Welcome to Midwest Reproductive Center, PA
We are excited that you have chosen us to help you with your reproductive and endocrine needs. The Midwest Reproductive Center is dedicated to providing you with the most advanced medical care in a warm and caring environment.
Our regular office hours are:
- Monday-Friday 7:45 am – 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Our weekend and holiday hours vary and are reserved for patients who are in current treatment.
PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT
- Your initial appointment can be scheduled at Midwest Reproductive Center by calling (913) 780-4300 and speaking with one of our Administrative Assistants. If your appointment is for infertility, we strongly encourage scheduling a time when both you and your partner are available.
- You will be directed to our website to complete the PATIENT REGISTRATION FORM and MEDICAL HISTORY FORM online. These forms must be submitted to our office at least 7 days before your scheduled appointment date.
- Please bring a signed copy of the following forms (you can print these from our website):
- NOTICE OF PRIVACY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- PATIENT FINANCIAL POLICY
- NO CHILD POLICY
- CYSTIC FIBROSIS
- If you do not have internet access, please advise us and we will mail the forms to your home. All forms will need to be in our office 7 days prior to your appointment.
- If your insurance requires a referral for your initial visit, please contact your primary care physician prior to your appointment.